Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Wowwww of a Documentary That Must Be Shared!

Last night I was browsing through the looooong list of documentaries on Top Documentary Films and was just about to watch one on the fascinating world of plastic (I even had it loaded!), when as fate would have it, I stumbled upon the most epic of epic documentaries. It's called Home, and have I mentioned it is EPIC?

It chronicles the earth's journey over the last millennia, and focuses on the last 200 000 years that humans have been on earth. The movie is filmed entirely from the air, and the shots are INCREDIBLE. It has been called visually stunning and I have to agree; kinda like Planet Earth on steroids.

Embedding for this video is disabled, but here's the link for all of you beauties. Enjoy!


And if I haven't convinced you juuuuust yet, check out the trailer:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

More

Followers